Our Diversity & Inclusivity Commitment
July 26 2022
Inclusion Drives Innovation.
Stylus is committed to the ongoing process of championing diversity, equity and inclusion in all we do – from the environment we create within our team to the content we bring to our members.
At Stylus, we orient our organisation around these values and will continuously review our progress. Stylus commits to creating a space that welcomes, values, and advocates for diverse perspectives.
Stylus defines diversity, equity and inclusion as:
Diversity describes our identities – including but not limited to origin, experience, and cognition. The dynamics of intersecting identities in each individual’s biography shape their personal ideas, views and values.
Equity is the ongoing process of recognising and addressing structural inequalities based on personal identity, to ensure our practices grant fair resource access to facilitate equal outcomes for every individual.
Inclusion is the active and deliberate engagement with diversity and equity to engender a shared space where every individual or group feels like they belong.
For the remainder of the year, our focus will be:
- Ensuring our Stylus Leadership team is actively including DEI into larger Stylus strategies and practices
- Evaluating and revamping our recruitment and onboarding processes
- Reviewing practices for content and messaging
- Fostering greater connection and inclusion between our global workforce
- Completing business-wide training with outside experts