Date: 8th June 2023
This is an accessibility statement from Stylus.
Measures to support accessibility
Stylus takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of app.stylus.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. app.stylus.com is not assessed with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Not assessed means that the content has not been evaluated or the evaluation results are not available.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of app.stylus.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on app.stylus.com:
- E-mail: email@example.com
Accessibility of app.stylus.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Stylus assessed the accessibility of app.stylus.com by the following approaches: